50 hour Immersions & In-Depth Studies 6-Week Training.
Essential Yoga School’s 50 hour Immersion into the Foundations of Yoga
This is our foundational immersion into the deeper practices of yoga. Students of all levels will be challenged to take their practices to new heights, both on and off the mat. Each session will include an in-depth experiential study of asana, pranayama, and meditation, which will be enhanced by lectures and discussions exploring the historical and philosophical roots of the practice. This immersion into the heart of yoga will inspire students to live with clarity, authenticity and purpose.
We will dive into the following topics:
- Essentials of asana practice – breath, foundation, general form, primary energy flows, and refinements of poses
- History and Breakdown of Sun Salutations (Vinyasa)
- In- depth exploration of postures, including standing poses, hip openers, arm balances, backbends, inversions, twists, seated postures, and restorative poses.
- Applied anatomy and biomechanics
- Fundamentals of pranayama (breathing exercises) and meditation
- History of yoga tradition
- Basic study of yoga philosophy
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, including the yamas & niyamas
- Yin Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- And more!
Upcoming 50 hour Yoga Immersions in Colts Neck, NJ / Monmouth County
Eureka Movement Wellness
Sundays 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
April 23, April 30, May 7, May 21, May 28, June 4
Sept 10, Sept 17, Sept 24, Oct 1, Oct 8, Oct 15
Oct 22, Oct 29, Nov 5, Nov 12, Nov 19, Nov 26